Special Birch Dining Table
Birch dining table never gets old. What it is for many a functional wood can wear much room and a touch of clarity or brightness to piece. These attractive with its low cost make birch woods of most used in manufacture of furniture. Meet one of most prized timbers in different movements of decoration and furniture as English Liberty style.
Main properties and characteristics of birch dining table are:
12 Photos Gallery of: Special Birch Dining Table
• Color: Birch tonality is very diverse. Wood usually has a color ranging from ivory white to brownish yellow.
• Appearance: birch dining table are generally characterized by being a non veined wood, which makes birch wood looks almost smooth and very clean in white and yellow.
• Malleability: birch wood is very. easy to manipulate This property makes birch wood have very different uses and can be found in such disparate objects as toothpicks, furniture, plywood , information panels and decoration, etc.
• Resistance: birch is tough enough wood, but is usually vulnerable to excessive moisture and fungi. It is therefore not advisable to use birch wood for outdoor furniture.
• Cost: due to abundance of birch trees, especially in northern Europe, birch wood is fairly inexpensive and furniture does very well in value.